Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday!



I thought I would have something witty and insightful to say as I embark on my next half century. But I find that all I want to say is thank you.

Thank you to my partner in crime. The one who has helped me to grow and change over the years and to become fully myself. This is some adventure Big Hoss. I love you with all of my heart.

Thank you to my family who has supported and loved me unconditionally all of my life. They are the cornerstone on which all the rest is built.

Thank you to my friends. Though few in number they are all precious to me and I cherish each and every one. Even the ones with funny accents and ones that live on the wrong coast.

Thank you to all of my Internet friends. To all of you who I've had a chance to meet and to all of you reading these words who I haven't met yet. I would have never started this thing if not for you. Your encouragement means a lot. I'm ever grateful.

And last, but certainly not least, thank you to Chloe, Tiki, Al, Nuisance and Dana. The best furry kids a pet mom could ever have. I miss you all everyday.

So cheers, raise a glass and toast to the first 50! Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment